Family lifestyle central
* Elegant façade set behind beautifully landscaped gardens
* Wide covered front verandah overlooking parkland
* Light filled and generously proportioned Living spaces
* Separate dining room, large family room opening to rear terrace
* Extensive covered entertainers' terrace adjoining north-facing garden
* Sun soaked enclosed near level lawn screened by lush gardens
* Modern kitchen and appliances with large walk-in pantry/storeroom
* Spacious bedrooms, three with built-ins and main with park views
* Tidy modern bathrooms, main with separate shower and bath
* High ceilings, timber flooring, ceiling fans and gas heating outlets
* Giant lock-up garage, car space, mezzanine storage and fitted wine racks
* Stroll to city buses, Manly Senior Campus and St Luke's Grammar
* Very liveable with optional scope to refresh with your own finishing touches
Council: $2,755pa approx.
Water: $604pa approx.
Are you selling your house on the Northern Beaches? Clarke & Humel has everything you need to know about the market. Here you will find details on the latest houses sold on the Northern Beaches, giving you the insight you need to get the best from your sale.