Luxe coastal haven
* Bright open living/dining space with floor-to-ceiling views
* Easy flow to extra-wide balcony with sweeping district views
* Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with a stainless steel dishwasher
* Double bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans
* Main bedroom has district view, second draws in northerly sun
* Chic bathroom with stone vanity top and heated towel rails
* Entrance hall, full brick, light timber-look floating floors
* Common lock-up storeroom exclusively for owner occupiers
* Communal bike racks plus level lawn just outside the residence
* Footsteps to buses, five minute stroll to Freshwater Village
* Walking distance to Freshwater, Queenscliff, and Manly Beach
* Car space, concealed internal laundry
Council: $367pa approx.
Water: $151pa approx.
Strata: $1,285pq approx.
Are you selling your house on the Northern Beaches? Clarke & Humel has everything you need to know about the market. Here you will find details on the latest houses sold on the Northern Beaches, giving you the insight you need to get the best from your sale.