Something for everyone
* Views to the ocean, city/North Shore skylines and North Head
* Glorious sunsets, district lights and occasional city fireworks
* Extensive open floor family room with separate dining area
* The family room features a gas log fireplace and ocean views
* Easy flow to vast covered terraces with ocean and city views
* Living space opens to garden deck and private level lawn
* CaesarStone island kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
* Generous bedrooms with built-ins, fifth bedroom or office
* Main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and ocean cameos
* Main bathroom with corner spa, sleek new bathroom upstairs
* Tiled flooring, ceiling fans, gas heating and barbecue outlets
* Set on 465sqm with near level lawn and patio with Jacuzzi
* Fully-enclosed lawn framed by tropical landscaped gardens
* Walk to Manly Senior Campus and North Curl Curl Beach
* Super-handy to Dee Why shops/beach and Warringah Mall
* Large fitted workshop and storage adjoining the garage
* Automatic tandem lock-up garage plus off-street parking
Council: $2,799pa approx.
Water: $604pa approx.
Are you selling your house on the Northern Beaches? Clarke & Humel has everything you need to know about the market. Here you will find details on the latest houses sold on the Northern Beaches, giving you the insight you need to get the best from your sale.