Golden beachside opportunity
* Approved for a dual level 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence
* Open living, dining and kitchen at rear plus rumpus upstairs
* Existing Federation semi offers scope to refresh and move in
* Gated access to private front courtyard and covered porch
* Living room with gas fireplace, high ceilings and timber floors
* Dining room flows to near level north rear courtyard and lawn
* Modernised open plan stone and gas kitchen with dishwasher
* Large bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, tidy bathroom
* Mezzanine loft retreat with timber floors, window and power
* Footsteps to Manly Aquatic Centre, city buses, Harris Farm and tennis courts
* 300 metres to popular deli's and eateries on Pittwater Road
* Only six minutes barefoot to Manly and Queenscliff Beaches
* Leisurely level walk down to Manly Village and Manly Wharf
* Off-street parking (STCA), extension rights on title for rear north garden
* Your dream home awaits - and it's ready to build when you are!
Council: $2,394pa approx.
Water: $604pa approx.
Are you selling your house on the Northern Beaches? Clarke & Humel has everything you need to know about the market. Here you will find details on the latest houses sold on the Northern Beaches, giving you the insight you need to get the best from your sale.