* Gaze over the Norfolk Pines and surf to the ocean's horizon
* Views to Shelly Beach, Fairy Bower and St Patrick's Seminary
* Dazzling harbour-to-city skyline and northwest district vistas
* Set in the prestigious 'Trident' landmark security building
* Every room has a view, glass sliders open to four balconies
* Bright and sunny living and dining space with beach and harbour views
* Easy flow to sunny entertainers' balcony with 270 degree views
* Tidy kitchen with brekky bar opens to harbour-view balcony
* Sizable bedrooms with built-ins open to balconies with views
* Modern white bathroom with separate w/c, internal laundry
* Placed on the penultimate floor, lift access, 147sqm on title
* Immaculate full brick building set amid landscaped gardens
* Set away from the hustle and bustle yet footsteps to the action
* Seven minute stroll to Manly Wharf, 20-30 minutes to the city
* Handy rear lane access to lock-up garage on secure basement
* Very secure, quiet and private
Council: $1,288pa approx.
Water: $603pa approx.
Strata: $1876pq approx.
Are you selling your house on the Northern Beaches? Clarke & Humel has everything you need to know about the market. Here you will find details on the latest houses sold on the Northern Beaches, giving you the insight you need to get the best from your sale.