SOLD!! By James Eyden
Seize an unparalleled opportunity to build an architecturally designed family beach house with pool on a parcel of land (458sqm) with an ideal north-facing aspect. All the guesswork and planning are complete with Council approval pending. Choose your own builder and fashion your dream home in a blissful family-friendly lifestyle setting within footsteps to village shops, playing fields and local primary and high schools with an easy stroll to the beach.
* DA submitted plans to build your dream beachside home (STCA)
* Architect designed, three level, four bedroom, two bathroom home
* Incorporating the latest internal & external cutting-edge design aesthetics
* Impressive entrance foyer, living room opening to north courtyard
* Extensive family & meals area wrapping around an island kitchen
* Seamless flow to rear entertainers' deck, overlooking resort style inground pool
* Main bedroom with spacious walk-in robe & ensuite flowing to balcony
* Other bedrooms with built-ins & guest room opening to sunny balcony
* Separate home office, two bathrooms plus a powder room
* Spacious basement home cinema, wine cellar & storeroom
* Generous sized double lock-up garage with internal access
* Landscape architect designed yard with level lawn & inground pool
* Footsteps to village shops with cafes and restaurants
* 100m from the newly redeveloped Curl Curl North Public School
* 300m to lagoon-side parks and playing fields for all sports
* Walking distance to Manly Senior Campus & St Luke's Grammar School
* Stroll to city and wharf buses, 10-minute walk to the beach
Council: $2,977pa approx.
Water: $604pa approx.
Are you selling your house on the Northern Beaches? Clarke & Humel has everything you need to know about the market. Here you will find details on the latest houses sold on the Northern Beaches, giving you the insight you need to get the best from your sale.