16 Greycliffe Street, Queenscliff
Absolute beachfront luxury
An inspired Watershed Design architectural triumph, this pavilion-style designer beach house has been ingeniously aligned over three luxurious levels to fully optimise its sublime beachfront setting. Showcasing mesmerising beach and ocean views at the rear with giant walls of glass that extend around a central courtyard with a heated pool, it is crafted with premium stone and timber and delivers a truly world-class beach home. Set on 487sqm with wide oceanfront terraces and near level rear lawns directly adjoining the lagoon and Queenscliff Beach, its exclusive beachside cul-de-sac setting is within a 15 minute level stroll of Manly's cosmopolitan village and lifestyle hub.
* Gaze over the golden sands of Queenscliff Beach to the ocean
* Views take in the surf, North Head and St Patrick's Seminary
* Step off the rear garden to the ankle-deep lagoon and beach
* Vast living space with gas log fireplace, defined dining area
* Glass sliding walls open to terraces and capture ocean views
* Covered entertainer's terrace with ocean and beach views
* Sunny central courtyard with heated plunge pool and waterfall
* Media lounge with timber flooring overlooks the pool area
* Limestone kitchen with island bench and walk-in pantry
* Miele induction cooktop and stainless steel Miele dishwasher
* Large bedrooms with built-ins, chic bathrooms with heated floors
* Master with walk-in robe and ensuite, opens to oceanfront terrace
* Wet and dry room with shower plus hot/cold outdoor shower
* Limestone tiles and Spotted gum flooring, Travertine terraces
* High ceilings, surround sound and ducted air conditioning
* Level beachfront lawns with cubby house and slippery dip
* Footsteps to lagoon parkland, wharf buses and cafes
* Short stroll to seaside eateries, minutes to shops and schools
* Auto double garage with internal access and large storeroom
Council: $4,549pa approx.
Water: $580pa approx.
Are you selling your house on the Northern Beaches? Clarke & Humel has everything you need to know about the market. Here you will find details on the latest houses sold on the Northern Beaches, giving you the insight you need to get the best from your sale.