With a sun-filled north-easterly aspect and sweeping district views providing the perfect setting, this exceptionally bright and spacious apartment is an idyllic lifestyle retreat. Occupying half of the top floor in 'Beechhaven', a boutique building of four, it is peacefully hidden away within footsteps of Stocklands village and express city buses.
* Set to leafy district views that extend further than 180 degrees
* Sweeping living and dining space captures the sun and views
* Easy flow to an enormous sunlit balcony with expansive views
* Modern sunny open plan CaesarStone kitchen with dishwasher
* Oversized bedroom with b-ins, main with ensuite and study alcove
* Gleaming white bathrooms, main with combined shower/bath
* Concealed internal laundry, full brick construction, high ceilings
* Glass embraced, three aspects with excellent cross-ventilation
* Covers 98sqm on title and accessed via one flight of stairs
* Quiet leafy street, stroll to buses to the city and Manly Wharf
* Footsteps to shopping, supermarket and acclaimed eateries
* Car space on title, newly carpeted and freshly painted
Council: $1,472pa approx.
Water: $688pa approx.
Strata: $690pq approx.